(Date updated: January 17, 2017)
Deliveries in continental France, Corsica and Monaco
Maison Lemoine offers you shipping costs.
Your order will be delivered by "Colissimo", within 48 hours in working days.
Deliveries outside France
The shipping costs vary according to the destination; The shipping cost will always be indicated before the payment.
Returns and refunds
If one or more items of your order do not suit You, you can make a refund request for the original amount of Your Order (excluding postage for international deliveries).
You have a period of 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of your Order to make a refund request.
To make this request:
- Log into your account on our website by clicking on the "My Account" button
- Go to «Back to Product»
- Select the product (s) to be returned, indicating the reason for the return, then validate. Your Return will then have the status of "awaiting confirmation" by Maison Lemoine
- Once your return is validated by Maison Lemoine, You will receive an email indicating that Your request has been accepted by our teams
- For returns to France, Maison Lemoine will send you by mail a pre-paid return slip, which you will have to print and stick on the return parcel. For international returns, the costs of return remain at your expense. In order to ensure the processing of your return, please insert the Delivery Note (Bon de Livraison) in your return package.
- Maison Lemoine reserves the right to accept or not the refund request after checking the condition of the item and its packaging. If your return is accepted by our teams (* You will find below the terms and conditions for accepting returns), You will receive an email indicating that the return procedure has been completed, which means that Maison Lemoine will have refunded you.
* Returned products must be returned in their original packaging (perfectly intact), new, only tried, but not worn prolonged, unwashed. Upon receipt of the package, Maison Lemoine will judge the perfect condition of the returned Product (s). No return or exchange will be accepted if the returned item (s) have been visibly used or damaged from Your Customer's deed and such use or damage renders the items unfit for sale. If the return or exchange is refused, the items will be returned to you. The costs of return will be at Your expense.